Best Tile is looking to add an energetic, hardworking, and reliable Warehouse/Retail Stockroom Associate to join our team. In this entry-level role, you will be responsible for shipping and receiving merchandise while maintaining an organized and manageable storage area.
• Receive and process shipments in an efficient, timely, and accurate manner
• Correctly place incoming product in assigned storage locations, replenishing stock as needed
• Pick, pack, and prepare product in the warehouse for shipment; load onto trucks and into customer vehicles
• Confirm accuracy of product receipts and shipments, and work with the team to address discrepancies and damages
• Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse, a safe work environment, and comply with all safety policies and practices
• At least 18 years old with a high school diploma, GED or equivalent
• 1 year stock, retail, or receiving experience is preferred
• Forklift certification is strongly preferred; we will train and certify the ideal candidate
• Desire to learn how to use a wide range of equipment and machines, including pallet jacks, forklifts, and other material handling equipment and tools
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule, which may include evenings and weekends
• Possession of a current and valid driver's license
• Strong basic math skills
As a full-time Best Tile employee, you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage including medical, prescription drug, and dental insurance; an equitable compensation program; a 401(k) retirement investment plan; a challenging and rewarding professional work environment; and paid time off (including paid holidays).