Best Tile is looking to add an experienced and well-rounded warehouse associate to join our team. In this customer-facing role, you will work directly with picking and preparing orders for shipment, maintaining an orderly and safe warehouse, inventory and cycle counting, operating material handling equipment (forklift, pallet jack, etc.) and providing exceptional customer service.
• Assist customers with order pick-up, accurately prepare orders for customers and complete sales related paperwork
• Load and unload bulky and heavy merchandise
• Operate powered material handling equipment
• Open crates and containers to accurately identify and receive product
• Place incoming product in assigned storage locations
• Relocate product as required and according to a predetermined sequence
• Assist with physical inventories and cycle counting
• Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse, a safe work environment, and comply with all safety policies and practices
• At least 21 years old with a high school diploma, GED or equivalent
• 1-2 years material handling experience, focusing on customer service and contractor sales
• Forklift certification is strongly preferred; we will train and certify the ideal candidate
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule, which may include evenings and weekends
• Possession of a current and valid driver's license
• Strong basic math skills
As a full-time Best Tile employee, you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage including medical, prescription drug, and dental insurance; an equitable compensation program; a 401(k) retirement investment plan; a challenging and rewarding professional work environment; and paid time off (including paid holidays).