Showroom Sales Manager
Best Tile is looking to add an experienced Sales Manager to lead our showroom sales team. This position requires superior leadership and relationship building skills, excellent communication skills, self-motivation, and the ability to learn quickly and inspire customers while creating “Exceptional Experiences Every time”.
• Overseeing and driving daily sales performance; Maintaining service and operational standards
• Supervising, coaching, counseling and training staff; ensuring adequate staffing; Providing superior customer service
• Maintaining store facilities; ensuring safety and security for customers and staff
• Preparing merchandise orders; and other similar duties pertaining to the management of a retail showroom
• 1-3 years experience in direct supervision of a sales team in a home decor or retail setting
• A proven sales track record with exposure to the tile and stone industry or new home construction is strongly preferred.
• Strong time management skills; ability to self-motivate; excellent organizational skills; solid computer and systems skills
• Highly collaborative and team oriented; ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs
• Bachelor’s degree in interior design, architecture, marketing or equivalent is preferred
• Any offer for employment is conditioned upon the results of pre-employment drug/alcohol/physical screening and background check
As a full-time Best Tile employee you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage including medical, prescription drug, and dental insurance; an equitable compensation program; a 401(k) retirement investment plan; a challenging & rewarding professional work environment; and paid time off (including paid holidays).