Falls Church, VA
The Showroom Manager is a significant contributor to the success and profitability of the branch and, ultimately, provides direct support to the Company’s overall mission to be the leading supplier of tile and stone that creates “Beautiful Rooms from Start to Finish”.
In this role, you will facilitate day-to-day showroom functions, focusing on customer satisfaction, store performance and profitability. As a Showroom Manager, you will also have the opportunity to work alongside the Showroom Associates and interact with the customer base in driving sales.
• Ability to lead through influencing; build relationships and inspire trust with teams
• Desire to develop skills in leadership, product expertise and industry knowledge and inspire others to do the same
• Exposure to the tile and stone industry or new home construction is strongly preferred as is direct experience in interior design or home décor
• Strong time management skills; ability to self-motivate and motivate others; excellent organizational skills; solid computer and systems skills
• Highly collaborative and team oriented; ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs
As a full-time Best Tile employee, you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage, including medical, prescription drug, and dental insurance; an equitable compensation program; a 401(k) retirement investment plan; a challenging and rewarding professional work environment; and paid time off (including paid holidays).