Sales Support Associate
We are looking to hire a versatile administrative individual to fill a sales support role within our Company. We are looking for this individual to proactively take on responsibilities related to product and marketing functions in support of the Commercial Sales area.
This creative problem-solver will respond to customer requests for samples, prepare project bids for architects, designers and commercial developers under the direction of our Commercial Sales team, and provide sales and operations support to our showroom and operations leadership team(s) as needed.
The successful candidate will handle multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment. We will look for this individual to proactively reach out to internal business partners to find solutions and anticipate needs, while maintaining a level of professionalism and confidentiality.
• Provide service (in-person, by phone and in email) to customers in support of the Commercial Sales area
• Select tile and stone samples and ship to prospective and existing commercial customers
• Accurately register and track project bids and tile/stone jobs into projects system
• Act as point of contact for Commercial Sales customers to track orders and schedule deliveries
• Manage the project registration system; create and implement processes for better efficiency within the department
• Review and manage inbound and outbound communications, including but not limited to mail, email, telephone, meetings, reports, newsletters, subscriptions, copying, filing, faxing, and routing as well as obtaining the Commercial Sales team approvals for important materials in a timely fashion
• Provide general customer service to customers in showroom, when necessary and provide support to the operations team(s) as needed
*Perform other duties and responsibilities as directed
• 1-3 years related experience in an administrative or sales support function
• Passionate self-starter that is resourceful; ability to build relationships and inspire trust
• Proficiency in Google Docs or MS Office suite
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; time management skills and the ability to prioritize while multitasking
As a full-time Best Tile employee you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage including medical, prescription drug, and dental insurance; an equitable compensation program; a 401(k) retirement investment plan; a challenging & rewarding professional work environment; and paid time off (including paid holidays).