Design Sales Consultant
Best Tile is looking to add a well-rounded Design Consultant to join our showroom sales team.
This position requires superior relationship building skills, excellent communication skills, self-motivation, and the ability to learn quickly and inspire customers while creating “Beautiful Rooms From Start To Finish”.
This is an ideal position for a smart, motivated individual who is passionate about delivering creative solutions to meet and exceed our customer’s expectations in a collaborative team environment. You’ll rely on your education and skills while learning new skills that take Best Tile and your career forward.
• On any given day, you’ll be working directly with customers, interior designers and contractors to create kitchen, bath, interior and exterior tile design solutions using your expertise in home décor and the residential and commercial construction industries.
• Additionally, you’ll be fielding various requests and inquiries from customers, vendors and other team members. You’ll help to maintain the cleanliness and layout of the showroom, assist with in-store and off-site events & programs, and manage multiple tasks & work activities simultaneously.
• 1-3 years Design Sales experience; home/bath/kitchen preferred
• Strong time management skills; ability to self-motivate; excellent organizational skills; solid computer and systems skills
• Highly collaborative and team oriented; ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs
• Design certificate and/or Associate’s degree or equivalent experience in design is preferred
Any offer for employment is conditioned upon the results of pre-employment drug/alcohol/physical screening and background check.
As a full-time Best Tile employee you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage including medical, prescription drug, and dental insurance; an equitable compensation program; a 401(k) retirement investment plan; a challenging & rewarding professional work environment; and paid time off (including paid holidays).