Commercial Driver (DOT)
Best Tile is seeking a dependable and organized individual to fill a hybrid role. In this full time position, you will work in the warehouse and as an over-the-road, Class B commercial truck driver.
In the warehouse, you will receive and process shipments, placing incoming product in assigned bins. You will also pick & pack product for shipment, loading it onto trucks and customer vehicles.
Over the road, you will transport materials and product from and among company branches. You will also pick up loads and organize them in a safe, ordered, and logical manner - ensuring the contents of the truck are properly secured to prevent breakage and damage.
At Best Tile, we believe a safe and healthy workplace benefits everyone. In the warehouse and over the road, you will be responsible for maintaining a clean and orderly warehouse and a safe work environment. You will be expected to comply with company safety policies and with federal, state, an local safety and driving regulations.
• Current & valid CDL-B driver's license
• At least 21 years old with a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
• Experience in the use of material moving equipment. Forklift certification is preferred, but is not required. We will train and certify otherwise qualified forklift operators
• Proficient in driving large vehicle & comfortable maneuvering and parking a commercial vehicle
• Alert, focused, and detail oriented; able to meet the physical demands of the job
• Disciplined, dependable, and resourceful
• Medical, dental, life, & disability insurance (with opportunity to purchase additional)
• Health Savings and 401(k) accounts with company match
• Paid time off, including paid holidays
• Leave of absence program