Best Tile is looking to add an experienced and well-rounded Warehouse Lead to join our team. As a key member of warehousing operations, you will partner with branch management and rely on your warehousing operations expertise to take responsibility for receiving, shipping, and materials movement processes. These processes are critical parts of the order completion cycle.
• Accurately selects items according to customer orders, relying on elevated warehouse knowledge in order to ensure smooth operations
• Loads and unloads bulky and heavy merchandise from racks, trucks and trailers, and passenger vehicles
• Accurately identifies and receives product, placing in assigned storage bins, racks, or shelves according to predetermined sequence
• Provides support to members of the warehouse team, and partners with branch management
• Assists in physical inventories and cycle counting, according to company standards
• Incorporates safety into daily processes, ensuring warehouse is accessible, safe, and organized.
• Solid experience in and understanding of warehouse practices, operations, management, computers, and point-of-sale distribution software
• Ability to deal with problems involving concrete variables in standard situations
• Ability to bend, stoop, reach, twist, lift, push, pull, and move items that weigh up to 50 pounds
• Possess a current and valid driver's license
• Certified to operate a powered industrial truck, requiring high levels of sensory attention and focus at all times
• Must be at least 21 years old, with a high school degree / GED
• Strong, basic math skills
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule that may include evenings and weekends
• Ability to pass a post-offer employment screening, which includes drug/alcohol testing, physical capacity testing, and a background check.
As a full-time Best Tile employee, you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage including medical, prescription drug, and dental insurance; an equitable compensation program; a 401(k) retirement investment plan; a challenging and rewarding professional work environment; and paid time off (including paid holidays).