Sales / Warehouse Associate
This opening is much more than the average contractor sales/warehouse position. Our warehouse team is highly skilled and responsible for multiple business functions including customer service and sales. We pride ourselves on having the highest quality employees in the industry. We are looking for the right person with the leadership skills and motivation to move onto our warehouse management track! There are plenty of opportunities to move up and/or advance your career.
At Best Tile this position involves responsibility for general warehouse and sales tasks such as:
• Receiving and shipping large complex orders
• Material handling
• Taking, processing & picking orders
• Inventory control
• Maintain and increase sales to contractor/builder customers
• Answering telephones
• Assisting with a variety of customers
• Becoming proficient with our tile products and installation techniques
• Customer orientation
• Self Motivated to learn our products
• Detail orientation
• Proven communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Excellent computer skills
• Multi-tasking skills
• Ability to meet the very physical demands of the position
• Tile installation experience is a plus
• Warehouse experience is a plus
• Leadership / Management experience is a plus
• Forklift certification is required, although we will train and certify the right person.
Any offer for employment is conditioned upon the results of post-offer drug/alcohol/physical screening and background/driving record check.
As a full-time Best Tile employee you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage including medical, prescription drug, and dental insurance; an equitable compensation program; a 401(k) retirement investment plan; a challenging & rewarding professional work environment; and paid time off (including paid holidays).