Sales Support Associate
Best Tile is looking to add a versatile, administrative individual to fill a sales support role within our Company. We are looking for this individual to proactively take on responsibilities related to product and marketing functions in support of the Commercial Sales area. The successful candidate will handle multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment. We will look for this individual to proactively reach out to internal business partners to find solutions and anticipate needs, while maintaining a level of professionalism and confidentiality.
This creative problem-solver will respond to customer requests for samples, prepare project bids for architects, designers and commercial developers (under the direction of our Commercial Sales Team), and provide sales and operations support to our showroom and operations leadership team(s) as needed.
• Provide service (in person, by phone, and in e-mail) to customers in support of the Commercial Sales Team
• Select tile and stone samples and ship to prospective and existing commercial customers
• Accurately register and track project bids and tile/stone jobs into projects system
• Act as point of contact for Commercial Sales customers, to track orders and schedule deliveries
• Manage the project registration system; create and implement processes for better efficiency within the department
• In a timely fashion, review and manage inbound and outbound communications, including but not limited to mail, e-mail, telephone, meetings, reports, newsletters, subscriptions, copying, filing, faxing, and routing as well as obtaining the Commercial Sales Team approvals for important materials
• Provide general customer service to customers in the showroom and, when necessary and as needed, to the Operations Team
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as directed
Any offer for employment is conditioned upon the results of a post-offer drug/alcohol/physical screening and background check.
• 1-3 years related experience in an administrative or sales support function
• Passionate self-starter who is resourceful; ability to build relationships and inspire trust
• Proficiency in Google Docs or MS Office Suite; Ability to read & understand architetural drawings and plans desired
• Design certificate and/or Associate’s Degree in interior design, architecture, marketing or equivalent is preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, time management skills, and the ability to prioritize while multi-tasking
As a full-time Best Tile employee, you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage, including medical, prescription drug, and dental insurance; an equitable compensation program; a 401(k) retirement investment plan; a challenging and rewarding professional work environment; and paid time off (including paid holidays).