We are looking for a well-rounded Production Associate to join our team. In this role, you will perform manual work and general labor in support of the functions of our warehouse, distribution, and sample operations.
• Manually load and unload items from lifting equipment, crates, packaging, machine, carts, and/or dollies
• Manually place items on to shelves, into equipment, and/or on to sample boards
• Open crates and containers to accurately identify, receive, and transfer product to appropriate work area
• May assist in physical inventories and cycle counts
• Maintain equipment and tools, removing from production if damaged or ineffective
• Comply with safety standards and regulations, ensuring the work area is clean, accessible, safe, & organized
• Must be at least 21 years old with a High School diploma, GED, or equivalent
• The ability to lift, push, pull, & move (without assistance) heavy and bulky merchandise that weighs up to 50 pounds is required
• Possess 1-2 years' experience in a warehouse, production, construction, or labor environment
• Be willing to work a flexible schedule which may include evenings and weekends
• Demonstrate strong basic math skills
• The ability to pass a post-offer employment screening, which includes drug testing, physical capacity testing, and a background check
As a full time Best Tile employee, you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage, including medical, prescription drug, and dental insurance; an equitable compensation program; a 401(k) retirement investment plan; a challenging and rewarding professional work environment; and paid time off (including paid holidays).