Outside Sales Representative
In this role, you will source, identify, and initiate contact with qualified prospects to proactively develop and grow sales of Company product across an assigned territory.
The ideal candidate is a motivated sales professional with the ability to manage existing contacts, prospect for new customers, and has a deep understanding of the residential and commercial construction industries. The territory for this position is Frederick, Columbia & Hagerstown, MD (along the Route 70 corridor)
The candidate will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to achieve sales & profitability goals and provide exceptional customer service.
• Manage all aspects of the sales cycle by calling on existing customers and source new customers; develop creative tile solutions to meet and exceed customer’s needs and prepare bids
• Work collaboratively with the branch sales team to meet individual and branch sales and profitability goals
• Participate in ongoing sales presentations, grassroots marketing efforts and related brand building sales driving activities
• Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships; inspire trust
• A proven sales track record with exposure to the tile and stone industry or new home construction is strongly preferred
• Superior relationship-building & presentation skills
• Strong time-management skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to self-motivate; Excellent organizational skills; Solid computer and systems skills
• Ability to travel within established territory about 50-75% of the time; current/valid drivers’ license in the state of employment
• Ability to pass a post-offer employment screening, which includes drug/alcohol testing, physical capacity testing and a background check
As a full-time Best Tile employee you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage including medical, prescription drug, and dental insurance; an equitable compensation program; a 401(k) retirement investment plan; a challenging & rewarding professional work environment; and paid time off (including paid holidays).