Outside Sales Associate
Wappingers Falls, NY
Best Tile is looking to add a well-rounded Outside Sales Representative to source, identify, and initiate contact with qualified prospects, to proactively develop and grow sales of Company product across an assigned territory. The ideal candidate is a motivated sales professional with the ability to manage existing contacts, prospect for new customers, and has a deep understanding of the residential and commercial construction industries. The candidate will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to achieve sales and profitability goals and provide exceptional customer service.
• Manage all aspects of the sales cycle by calling on existing customers and by sourcing new customers.
• Develop creative tile solutions to meet and exceed customer needs
• Prepare bids
• Work collaboratively with the branch sales team to meet individual and branch sales and profitability goals
• Participate in ongoing sales presentations, grassroots marketing efforts, and related brand-building, sales-driving activities
• Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships. Inspire trust.
• A proven sales track record with exposure to the tile and stone industry or new home construction is preferred
• Superior relationship-building and presentation skills
• Strong time-management and organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to self-motivate
• Solid computer and systems skills
• Ability to travel within an established territory 50-75% of the time; current and valid driver's license in the state of employment
• Ability to pass a post-offer employment screening, which includes drug/alcohol/physical capacity testing and a background check.
As a full-time Best Tile employee, you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage, including medical, prescription drug, and dental insurance; an equitable compensation program; a 401(k) retirement investment plan; a challenging and rewarding professional work environment; and paid time off (including paid holidays).