Outside Sales Associate
Best Tile is looking to add an experienced and well-rounded warehouse associate to join our team. In this customer-facing role, you will work directly with picking and preparing orders for shipment, maintaining an orderly and safe warehouse, inventory and cycle counting, operating material handling equipment (forklift, pallet jack, etc.) and providing exceptional customer service.
• Manage all aspects of the sales cycle by calling on existing customers and by sourcing new customers
• Develop creative tile solutions to meet and exceed customer needs
• Prepare bids
• Work collaboratively with the branch sales team to meet individual and branch sales and profitability goals
• Participate in ongoing sales presentations, grassroots marketing efforts, and related brand-building, sales-driving activities
• Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships. Inspire trust.
• A proven sales track record with exposure to the tile and stone industry or new home construction is strongly preferred
• Superior relationship-building and presentation skills
• Strong time-management and organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to self-motivate
• Solid computer and systems skills
• Ability to travel within an established territory 50-75% of the time; current and valid driver's license in the state of employment
• Ability to pass a post-offer employment screening, which includes drug/alcohol/physical capacity testing and a background check
As a full-time Best Tile employee, you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage, including medical, prescription drug, and dental insurance; an equitable compensation program; a 401(k) retirement investment plan; a challenging and rewarding professional work environment; and paid time off (including paid holidays).