Design Sales Consultant
Best Tile is looking to add a well-rounded Design Sales Consultant to join our showroom sales team. The position requires superior relationship building skills, excellent communication skills, and the desire to inspire customers while creating "Beautiful Rooms From Start To Finish". This is an ideal position for a smart, motivated individual who is passionate about delivering creative solutions to meet and exceed customer expectations in a collaborative team environment. You'll rely on your education and skills while learning new skills that take Best Tile and your career forward.
On any given day, and using your expertise in home decor and the residential and commercial construction industries, you'll work directly with customers, interior designers and contractors to create tile design solutions. Additionally, you'll field various requests and inquiries from customers, vendors, and other team members. You'll help maintain the cleanliness and layout of the showroom, assist with in-store and off-site events and programs, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• 1-3 years Design Sales experience; home/bath/kitchen preferred
• Strong time management skills; ability to self-motivate; excellent organizational skills; solid computer and systems skills
• Highly collaborative and team oriented; ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs
• Design Certificate and/or direct experience in interior design, home construction/remodeling, marketing or equivalent is preferred
• Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule with Thursday evening and Saturday day hours required
• Ability to pass a post-offer employment screening, which includes drug testing, physical capacity testing and a background check
As a full-time Best Tile employee, you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage, including medical, prescription drug, and dental insurance; an equitable compensation program; a 401(k) retirement investment plan; a challenging and rewarding professional work environment; and paid time off (including paid holidays).