Best Tile is seeking a dependable and organized Class A truck driver who thrives on working hours on the road, and who can consistently ensure safe and accurate deliveries.
Essential functions include:
• Transport materials and product from a place of origin to an assigned destination, safely and efficiently handling the goods
• Map delivery routes and stay on the predetermined route to ensure timely deliveries, resting at appropriate times
• Track and report driving, delivery, and working hours
• Pick up loads and organize in an ordered, logical manner
• Ensure contents are properly secured inside of the truck, to prevent breakage and damage
• Maintain, service, and clean vehicle as needed, notifying managers of encountered maintenance or delivery issues
• Obey all applicable traffic laws and drive according to weather and road conditions
• Proficient in driving large vehicles and comfortable maneuvering and parking a tractor-trailer
• Skilled in the operation of powered industrial trucks, hand trucks, pallet jacks, etc.
• At least 21 years old with a high school diploma, GED or equivalent
• Meets all state and federal requirements, including the possession of a current and valid Class A driver's license
• Possesses a full understanding of how to safely operate a commercial vehicle with a Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) over 26,000 pounds
• Alert, focused, and detail oriented; able to meet the physical demands of the job
• Disciplined, dependable, and resourceful
• Must pass a background check and drug/alcohol screening
As a full-time Best Tile employee, you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage including medical, prescription drug, and dental insurance; an equitable compensation program; a 401(k) retirement investment plan; a challenging and rewarding professional work environment; and paid time off (including paid holidays).